Monday, September 5, 2011

The hunt for the yummiest burger is on Part 2: Brother’s Burger

IMG_0212

BB has been in the burger business for some time.  Whenever I find myself in Greenhills shopping center for errands,  BB is the only place I go to grab a bite.  


After our run at Boni Hight Street a week ago, Pipay wanted French fries (yet again).  Where else can we find French fries that would satisfy my daughter's craving - Brother's Burger of course! I wasn’t keen on eating a lot that night, but the walking and running around Boni High Street stoked my appetite.   As I was scanning the menu on the wall, I heard the man in front of me ordered a wagyu burger. That fired up my appetite even more.  “Forget about diet tonight,  I’m gonna have what he is having!” 


IMG_0084


Pipay only wanted to eat French fries.  But when I shared half of my wagyu burger with her, she loved it so much that she forgot about her French fries.  Wagyu beef is meat from a Wagyu cattle, considered a premium cut of beef characterized by  extensive marbling. Fat marbling gives the meat so much flavor and makes it very tender.

And BB’s Wagyu burger is indeed tasty.   It is served with American cheese on top, crosscut fries, lettuce and tomatoes on the side.

BB

Last Saturday, I found myself at Brother’s Burgers (Trinoma) again, when I met up with friends after my event shoot in Bulacan.   This time, I chose the regular burger and added caramelized onions and cilantro cream.  This too is yummy.


I have been on a burger eating frenzy for a week now.  


What’s next on list?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...