Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Bon Chon Chicken.... finally.

Finally, I got to try the famous Bon Chon chicken.  


Lenz & I went to watch Zombadings at Robinson’s Galleria last Friday.  I didn’t have breakfast and lunch except for the Matcha  Red Bean smoothie from Chatime during the movie.

IMG_0416

IMG_0413
 
After the movie, we just found  our way to Bon Chon chicken.  At 2:30PM, there’s not much people inside.  Since I’m not really hungry and with plans of an early dinner with Pipay, Lenz and I split an order 6 piece chicken wings.  I’m just very curious about the hype this chicken dish is generating.  Lenz told me it’s crispy even if it’s drenched with sauce.

IMG_0415

I got a bottle of lychee mogu mogu drink to go with my chicken wings.  A lychee flavored drink with nata de coco bits.

IMG_0419

Bon Chon Chicken



The chicken wings were indeed crispy.  But the meat is slightly bland. 

I remembered what my friend, Joyce’s comment when she raved about Wingman.  She said, Wingman’s version is more flavorful inside and out.  That, I have to try soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...