Saturday, August 13, 2011

Spanish Tapas at Barcino

Lenz, my gradeschool classmate,  is my regular food trip buddy.  A few months ago, we met up in Rockwell to check out some digicams at Digital Walker Zoom.

Lenz, brought me to Barcino since I was planning to buy a bottle of red wine.   The place is cozy.  We sat by the window (for available light), as we chatted the afternoon away. 

We ordered coffee, jamon con shitake, jamon Serrano baguette sandwich, and a vegetable dish, whose name escaped me (I should take notes from now on). 
Shitake & Jamon






Jamon Serrano in bagutte






my coffee



Barcino, Rockwell
A few weeks after, M and I had drinks and tapas at their  City Golf branch in Pasig City after a round of golf driving range sessions.  The Barcino branch here is more intimate. We tried the tapas platter,  a salad with melons, hamon and manchego cheese, and consumed 2 bottles of red wine.  Guess who went home very tipsy and flushed from the reds and whose wallet suffered…. ^_^



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...