Wednesday, August 17, 2011

A rockstar party lunch at Heaven n' Eggs

I’ve always like spur-of-the-moment dates.  Sabi nila, mas natutuloy yung biglaang lakad kay sa planado… true. 


This morning while working out on the treadmill, I texted Len…”san ka?”  She replied, “Alabang sis. Why?”   I told her I’m in the gym for my zumba class. She said she’ll be in Makati by 1PM.  Oh goody!  I have someone to lunch with!  On normal days, I would just go home and skip lunch or have some oatmeal  if I’m really hungry. 


For  our late lunch today, I opted to eat at Heaven n’ Eggs in Glorieta.  Len was craving for Hungarian sausage.  And I wanted to eat something substantial other than oatmeal.



A few years back, Heaven n’ Eggs’ interiors/decor was country style. Now, they revamped the concept and changed it to Rockstar style décor.   Hmmm…. I kind of like the former décor, which had a lighter, homey feel, family-oriented restaurant and their famous swings (which were now have been replaced by black two seater leather couches with wood carvings.)   




Since Len was craving for sausages and was still en route when I arrived at the restaurant, I ordered  Three sausages with eggs (P278) for her. I had to ask her by phone  “How do you like your eggs?”  which made the waiter, who took my order, smiled impishly…. Hahaha…



I had the Jim’s Short Skirts (P278), which is a breakfast fajitas made of spicy beef strips and peppers, wrapped in tortilla, topped with guacamole, refried beans and mango salsa on a large mound of shoestring potatoes.  It was humongous, I ate half of my meal.



For dessert, we shared a  slice of Toblerone cheesecake (P145) and brewed coffee. 



We had to take a picture of us for prosperity....   love Len's red lips! :)


Heaven n’ Eggs has an on-going promo of breakfast buffet for P299 from 7AM to 11AM




Heaven 'n Eggs, Glorietta 4

Unit 104 G/F, Glorietta 4, Ayala Center

Makati City, Metro Manila

Philippines

(02) 818-2792

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...