Saturday, August 13, 2011

Banapple date with Pipay

One Saturday, Pipay and I went to The Alcove at the Filipinas Heritage Library to get Jay Alonzo’s photography cheat cards.  A few steps down the road is Ayala Triangle Park.  It’s not that often that my kids would go to parks, so it’s a nice time to let Pipay experience that tiny “central park” in Makati. 




It was already 3PM and I haven’t had lunch yet.  We chose to eat at Banapple  - for their famous banoffee pie. 




 


I had the beef salpicao (thumbs up! – it was really good) and banoffee pie (what else?) for dessert.  Pipay had the giant chocolate chip cookie.  





 


Since then, I’ve made several visits to Banapple (Ayala Triangle and in Katipunan), tried their other cakes and pies.  Another favorite is Coffee Toffee Roca Pie which I recently bought in Katipunan. 

How about you? What is your favorite Banapple dessert? :)



2 comments:

  1. > Jeepers Creepers pie
    > their big & chewy choco chip cookie :)
    > very berry custard cake

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! they're really delicious. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...