Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My birthday treat

My birthday week has been a series of food trips .... from Dencio's during Mom's birthday (we're one day apart) to Oyster Boy with my SILs.... here are some of the eating escapades I had....


May 7....
I promised my friend, C (my co-photographer in a food shoot a day before), that we're gonna dine together after the shoot. But since my brother made plans for mom's birthday... cancel yung dinner... besides, we had coffee and pizza during the shoot na rin. We met the next day for the CDs and that's when we indulged again on another food trip....@ Krokodile Grille in Trinoma mall.... My first time to eat frog's legs hehehehe... tasted like chicken nga. Our lunch consisted of halaan soup, sisig syempre, frog's legs and garlic, and bagoong rice with chicharon.... I didn't bring my camera with me.....ACK!!! SAYANG.... but C brought his pentax.... again no photos.... kasi busy sa chikahan about using ND filters, lighting, photo stuff.... after krokodile grille, we transferred to Cafe Breton for coffee and dessert! eto may photos na... hehehehe... C got the la pinay and I got the deja vu crepes.... so yummy!!!!


C's pick..... La Pinay
photo credits: C. Castellon




My choice...... Deja Vu
photo credits: C. Castellon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...