Wednesday, May 13, 2009

ano ang secret sa secret recipe?


May 9...
These eating out is putting a toll on my hips and tummy...
Gino & I had a kiddie party coverage in Fun Ranch. As what happens during my event projects, I cannot eat properly. By the time it's time for us to eat, wala na ako gana. Or I'm too tired to eat. The meal they served us during the party was slightly touched. After the shoot, we went to meet up with Paul & Let in Megamall. I wanted to have coffee na lang kasi I wasn't in the mood to eat... and maybe dessert (I'm a dessert fan!). We chose to have dinner in Secret Recipe (atrium, megamall). As usual, makulit nanaman si Gino... he asked the maitre d' kung ano daw secret.... hayz!!!


I wanted something light so I opted for the Noodles in Tom Yung Soup.


Gino, who is not so adventurous when it comes to food, got the lasagna.




Paul got the Chicken Cordon Bleu .....



and Let, a beef dish, the name of which, escaped my mind.... hay... i should keep notes next time.


Dessert.... not to be missed!

I wanted sana my favorite Caramel Cheesecake... but Let ordered the Oreo Cheesecake. So I asked for the Almond Cake, but unfortunately, walang stock... I ordered the sinful Chocolate Indulgence instead.



which went well with my cup of capuccino, while the rest got the Flat white, cafe americano with milk.


There were more food trips that followed like my night out with my sisters-in-law in Oyster Boy where we had Crispy Pata and Gising gising (a veggie dish in gata) and my food jaunt with my kids yesterday at Piazza Pazo, which deserves a separate rant entry.

Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...