Wednesday, February 9, 2011

of wine glasses...

Come to think of it... I have so much plates, silverware, bowls, for my collection and food photography props, but we don’t have a decent set of wine goblets. We use ordinary glass, or during family gatherings, plastic cups. I have stemware that I use for food photography though.

One afternoon, I was in Megamall to buy pans to replace the old, scratched teflon pan we were currently using, I checked out some wine goblets. For the life of me, I couldn’t distinguish each one from the other. I only know the champagne flutes. I know that the shape of the glass has something to do with the wine’s bouquet. But I’m not a wine person… therefore, I am clueless.

But then again, we don’t entertain guests that often. We would still prefer to use plastic glasses for convenience during get togethers.

But on some occasions that I feel like having wine, I thought it would be different if we drink from a wine goblet instead of using brandy glasses.

So, I bought two wine goblets, meant for reds since that’s what M usually buys. I’ll be able to use it for my food shots too.


We went grocery shopping today. And I saw M bought a merlot. Time to bring out the wine goblets…

hmmm…. ma-try nga if there’s really a wine bouquet thingy… :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...